I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments...Read more
In recent days, it has become really easy to create beautiful and professional website posts using the Gutenberg post block. And there is no doubt that Gutenberg post Block can help you to do your work effortlessly and display your WordPress posts in the most unique and attractive way.
So, if you are looking for the best Gutenberg post block plugin for WordPress, this guide is there to help you out. In this guide, I am going to share the best with you. I’ve collected the top 15 Gutenberg Post Block plugins that will give you access to some great post blocks.
So, let’s start exploring your options to make the most out of the Gutenberg post block plugins and experience what these plugins can do for your WordPress site!
Why Should You Use the Gutenberg Post Block Plugin in WordPress?
Gutenberg post block plugins usually come in a bunch of additional styles, post grids, filters, and several new features to display the dynamic posts or custom post content on your WordPress site. You can conveniently extend your post functionality using post block plugins.
These plugins are unique Gutenberg solutions that offer design possibilities for your blog posts with a clean, well-optimized design and fully responsive layout. If you want something creative on your post styles, using the Gutenberg post block plugin will be the perfect solution for you.
Best of all, if you are a beginner or don’t have enough design skills, these plugins can help you the most to display posts with different styles. The post block plugins are also perfect for personal blogging websites, fashion, news, magazine, recipes, the latest trends blogs, and many more.
15 Best Gutenberg Post Block Plugin For WordPress
I have tested several Gutenberg post block plugins for WordPress, and here are the top 15 for you. These included both individual post block plugins and block library plugins as well with their features and benefits.
So, here is the list of the best Gutenberg post block plugin for WordPress-
The Gutenberg Post Blocks by WPQode holds the #1 position on my list because of its innovative collection of post blocks and convenient customization features. It is highly optimized for speed and performance and responsive as well. This Gutenberg post block plugin complements WordPress and makes your experience better while creating elegant posts for your website.
The pre-designed templates, post layout offerings, advanced query, precise content filtering, and all other endless customization options make this plugin the best way to showcase your posts in the Gutenberg editor. Using its amazing and useful blocks and all other functionalities, you can conveniently extend Gutenberg’s editing capabilities.
More than just post blocks, this plugin offers a post group feature to help you create groups of your posts in different categories. With this one, you will have advanced customization options and have full control over the style and appearance of your website posts.
So, if you are looking for an easy and customized way to build your website posts in a professional and appealing way, with the Gutenberg Post Blocks plugin, you’ve got it all. Apart from the professionals, it has also been developed with beginners in mind. So, no specialized knowledge in coding is required; simply build better posts by combining all your creativity and this plugin’s features!
Gutenberg Post Blocks Features
- Query settings help to order the posts in Ascending Or Descending, category list, and many more.
- Top-notch typography options for the post title, meta, description, button, etc.
- Content Excerpt functionality to show a chosen number of excerpt characters.
- You can also add custom pagination.
- Enable high-level filtering options for displaying the content.
- Allows showing similar posts in a specific group.
- Includes advanced color options to match your theme.
Gutenberg Post Blocks Pricing:
It’s a free plugin, so you can utilize all these features and advantages of this plugin absolutely free of cost. The best thing is that it also has a pro version with more advanced features to enrich your website post customization options. So, if you want to take your WordPress website’s posts design to another level, you can try their pro package.
Otter is a lightweight WordPress block plugin that is well known for adding additional useful functionalities and Gutenberg blocks to your site. It has a total of 23+ blocks, including the post block. So, if you want to make the most out of your Gutenberg editor by adding some extra useful blocks, then this one’s for you.
The post block offered by otter has full customization support. Using it, you can effortlessly style and add some extra flair to your WordPress website’s posts. It is one of the simple and quickest post block plugins that can enhance the appeal of your website post.
- Allows inserting items from posts, pages, and custom post types.
- Offers two different styling options like grid or list to display your posts.
- You can set the column, order, category, and item numbers.
- It lets you choose the image size and excerpt limits.
- The design and layout section helps you to add the feature image.
- Show/hide the title, meta, category, and description.
The Otter plugin is available for free.
Publish press blocks is a feature-rich plugin that comes with some amazing blocks to help you build a professional website. This plugin features one of the best post blocks in WordPress. With this, you can create blog layouts, newspaper front pages, lists of posts by specifying the author, and many more.
In fact, if you want, you can enable or disable blocks for particular users using this plugin. You get to display posts, pages, and other content types using some flexible and beautiful layouts. All these layouts are responsive to all types of devices, so you don’t need to worry about the performance.
Publishpress Blocks Gutenberg Editor Plugin’s Features
- Really easy-to-use, responsive, and lightweight
- Provides different layouts like Grid, Frontage, List, Newspaper, Masonry, and Slider.
- Allows filtering content by category, tag, or author.
- Options to add posted date, updated date, images, excerpts, intro text, comments, and more to the content layout.
Publishpress Blocks Gutenberg Editor Plugin’s Pricing:
This plugin is free to use. In addition to the free version, it also has a premium version with additional blocks. The good news is that the premium version removes the ads and branding.
So, this PostX plugin is solely a post block plugin, which is an all-in-one solution to create fully customized posts on your WordPress site. It is so easy to use and convenient that you can create beautiful posts with just a few clicks of your mouse.
If you are a non-techie, you will find this plugin really easy as well as effortless to create technically tasteful archive pages. The best part of this plugin is that using this one; you will get the option to show or hide content on certain devices. This means you have control over your website post visibility by selecting the devices.
Other than that, if you are looking to explore other prominent features, mix and match designs with endless customization options, this plugin will be the perfect option for you.
- Provides a rich library of ready-made designs, templates, and layouts.
- Incorporates functionalities like Quick Query, Post Ordering, and more.
- The AJAX filtering feature helps you to categorize the content with no boundary for creativity.
- Comes in advanced pagination, dynamic sliders, customizable table of contents, etc.
- Features the archive builder addon and RTL ready to support almost every language.
You can use this plugin for free, and if you like the free version, you can opt for the pro version. It has two plans such as yearly, and lifetime with 3 different packages.
You can make the most out of this plugin with a 100% no-risk money-back guarantee.
The next plugin on our list is the magical posts display plugin that can help you showcase your posts on your WordPress site by Gutenberg block. It is a simple plugin with a user-friendly dashboard, which you will find really easy to navigate and experiment with.
With this, you can display the posts in so many ways, in fact, it allows you to set up options for each post item by Gutenberg blocks. For beginners who want a plugin with all the basic post block features, this one can be a good option for you.
Magical Posts Display’s Features
- Allows live editing for every single item of Gutenberg blocks.
- Uses shortcode to show the post grid.
- You can display the recent or popular post widget with an image.
- Supports post slider, ticker, carousel, grid card, accordion, tab, and many more.
- You can show post time, category, and tag.
Magical Post’s Pricing:
6. Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks
CoBlocks is by far one of the most popular Gutenberg blocks plugins with its innovative features and block system. If you are looking for a feature-rich plugin that can help you to create posts effortlessly, it has everything that you need.
With its additional blocks and customization functionalities, you can have a true page builder experience for Gutenberg. You can display your website’s posts with dynamic layouts based on a grid system. It is a lightweight yet more powerful plugin.
Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks’ Features
- Layout controls with a pre-set column width.
- Typography control panel to customize the fonts as you want.
- Allows to resize the rows and columns
- You can add an alert, author profile, GIF, Github Gist, etc.
- Supports social sharing and pricing tables.
Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks’ Pricing
Absolutely free to use.
Another popular Gutenberg block plugin for WordPress is the Kadence blocks. This plugin comes with some unique content blocks plus some row layout blocks to help you add custom blocks to your posts. It’s a drag-and-drop plugin that is absolutely beginner-friendly.
Using this plugin’s custom blocks you can effortlessly extend your Gutenberg’s editing capabilities and create stunning posts with ease. Without requiring a single piece of coding, this plugin is capable of creating beautiful content that’s typically possible through page builder plugins.
Best of all, if you are worried about the unused blocks taking your space, then Kadence blocks plugins have the option of deactivating those blocks, which you won’t use. This is how it helps you clean and organize the Gutenberg editor.
If you are looking to display your blogs on your homepage, this plugin will let you do it more professionally with its clean grid of posts. So, all in all, it’s a great plugin with some amazing blocks, which you will find much more flexible to play around with.
Gutenberg Blocks By Kadence Blocks’ Features
- You can create rows either in a column or container, including padding, overlay, and background.
- Let you display a clean grid of posts anywhere on your WordPress site.
- The responsive control can help you to tweak your designs for any screen size.
- Includes 900+ Google fonts and complete typography controls.
- The configurable default feature does everything automatically.
Gutenberg Blocks By Kadence Blocks’ Pricing
The Kadence blocks plugin is available in both free and premium versions. If you want to level up and access all the premium blocks of the Kadence blocks plugin, you can get the Pro version which includes 4 different packages.
Also, it has a 30-days money-back guarantee, so, if you want, you can cancel it anytime without being asked any questions.
Ultimate Blocks is a powerful yet easy-to-use Gutenberg blocks plugin that is specifically designed for bloggers and marketers. This plugin offers 45+ blocks to help you create better and more engaging content with the Gutenberg editor.
It has almost everything that is required to build good-looking and multipurpose website posts with ease. You can display your posts with featured images, customize excerpts, and list style. If you are looking for something insanely easy to customize your website posts and present them smartly, you can consider this one.
Ultimate Blocks’ Features
- Allows adding a list or grid of your posts.
- Options to change categories, order, and many more.
- You can enable or disable the blocks.
- It is highly optimized for SEO and speed.
Ultimate Blocks’ Pricing
This fully functional Ultimate blocks plugin is completely free to use.
Gutentor is an amazing plugin with a collection of 78 blocks to enhance the Gutenberg editor. With this wide variety of beautiful blocks, you can even build and design some best and most creative web pages with just some clicks.
The Gutentor’s post block is perfect for creating blog, news, and magazine posts with every possible design. In fact, using its Post Feature Block, you can create an unlimited number of stunning blog sections and customize them as per your requirement and choice.
Another function that you will get to use with this plugin is its Advanced Post feature. It is actually a combination of multiple blocks like Post, Post Header, and Post Footer. With this, you can conveniently customize the header and footer’s simple Text, Term Filter, Pagination, Navigation, and Load more buttons.
If you own a news or magazine site, you may know that News Ticker is absolutely essential for such sites. In this case, with this plugin, you will get all the major and useful options to create a unique and beautiful News Ticker. It is one of the best plugins to design any post with very ease even with no absolute codes.
- 38 unique templates available with advanced design options.
- Using different templates, it helps to display Blog Post with a list and grid view.
- Customization options for feature image, title, excerpt, sort elements, meta elements, and so on for your blog posts.
- Options to enable or Disable Reverse Content on List.
- Post Carousel with added Advanced Carousel Options.
- Developed its own jQuery library AcmeTicker to let the users create a news ticker module.
- You can design your post in two ways, for example, Feature Post and Normal Post using the Duplex Post feature.
- Post Widget block displays a collection of posts with different settings relevant to post items.
You can use this great plugin with such a huge amount of features absolutely for free.
Ultimate Addons is the first Gutenberg addon that can power up your Gutenberg editor with its advanced and convenient blocks. It comes in a number of creative post blocks to help you build unique posts without requiring a single line of code.
Along with this, it has a user-friendly interface which you will find really easy to use. With the huge number of customization options, this plugin makes it easier to build amazing and professional-looking posts on your website.
Different post block features like post layout, post carousel, post grid, post Masonry, and post timeline let you style your post in the Gutenberg editor. You can even list all your website blog posts in a beautiful layout. Besides that, with the post timeline block, you can display your blog posts in an ordered list with complete control of the order, the content, and styling on your WordPress website.
Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg’s Features
- Allows listing posts in layouts, including timeline, grid, carousel, and masonry options to choose from.
- You can list posts in an ordered timeline (Randomly or according to the published date, title, or menu order).
- Incorporates Advanced Query Builder to bring the best posts in the right post
- You will have options to display or hide the featured image, and some other information like author name, excerpt, published date, call-to-action, etc.
- Provides complete control over the typography and overall colors of elements like the text, call-to-action, and background.
Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg’s Pricing
This advanced and fantastic plugin is entirely free.
The stackable plugin is well known as the best companion to the Gutenberg editor. This lightweight and responsive plugin works so effectively that you can easily transform your Gutenberg editor into a powerful page builder.
The ready-to-use custom Post block for WordPress comes in some great layouts to help you present your latest blog posts that build upon the existing Gutenberg editor.
You get all the customization options, in fact, you can choose different details and information displayed on your site without having to build it from scratch. With this post block, you can effortlessly showcase your latest blog posts, highlight different portfolio categories, feature specific post articles, and display dynamically loaded blog posts on your site.
If you are a blogger, merchant, designer, or developer, with the Stackable plugin, you will definitely have the confidence to design and showcase your posts professionally.
- Content arrangement options to style your post block.
- You can customize the call to action using a heading block, subtitle block, and text block.
- Options to display specific posts or category posts, featured image, meta, title, excerpt, read more links, etc.
- Includes different layout options like default, list, image card, portfolio, vertical card, horizontal, etc.
- You can order content by publish date, alphabetical order, last modified, menu order, or randomly.
- Add load more blocks and other pagination blocks.
You can use this Stackable plugin for free. Still, if you want to unlock the full potential of your Gutenberg editor, you can go with Stackable Premium.
It has a 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee, so you can give it a try to see how it works for your website.
Post layout for Gutenberg is a single-purpose plugin that only focuses on making your post section more intuitive with a clean design and fully responsive layout. It’s a perfect Gutenberg add-on for blogging, fashion blog, personal blog, news, magazine, and the latest trend blog websites.
With this plugin, you will be able to showcase your posts with different styles every next day. For example, you can display your posts with a filter like category-wise, author-wise, or as a blog page, a blog section on the home page, etc.
Post Layouts For Gutenberg’s Features
- Different templates and column support with grid layout.
- Option to Show/Hide Multiple Post Meta.
- It is fully responsive for any sizes device
- You can add or hide the ‘Read More’ Text Option
- Allows ordering the posts by newest to oldest, oldest to newest, a → z, and z → a.
- You can style your featured image either in Landscape or Square.
Post Layouts For Gutenberg’s Pricing
As the name implies, this plugin is solely focused on post blocks. This powerful, as well as a lightweight, and responsive plugin, adds many unique features to the Gutenberg editor to let you display posts of custom posts on your WordPress site’s posts or pages.
This simple and user-friendly plugin comes in three different main layouts, including several sub layouts to showcase your posts in different styles. For instance, you can display your posts in a grid, masonry, or slider, with the sub layouts like default, title meta, left image, the right image, overlay, overlay on hover, and overlay box.
It is an easy-to-use plugin, which beginners will find really convenient to experiment with and showcase their creativity. So, if you want a simple and single-purpose plugin to display your posts, you can try this one out.
Advanced Post Block’s Features
- Works great with any screen size device.
- You can filter your website posts by queries such as post type, categories, posts per page, and post order.
- Show/Hide post elements.
- You can customize your post elements like image, title, meta, excerpt, and read more.
- You will get to use custom typography options with margin and padding spacing.
- Provides options to add custom read more labels, normal, and hover color with typography.
Advanced Post Block’s Pricing
It is a free plugin, and you can use all the above features with the free version. But, if you want to access pagination, tag filter, post offset, custom taxonomy filter, reading time, ticker layout options, and many more advanced features, you can opt for the Pro version of this plugin.
Qubely is a full-fledged plugin that takes Gutenberg Block Editor to the next level by adding numerous custom Gutenberg blocks to it. This complete plugin extends the Gutenberg editor’s performance by minimizing its limitations by adding all the custom blocks, predefined sections, and modern layout packs.
You can customize your post designs using the plugin’s advanced functionality. It can be a simple layout or a complex one; with the Qubely plugin, you can create them as quickly as possible.
Additionally, you can conveniently display your website posts in the different grid and list layouts. For example, you can choose from grid card, grid stack, grid overlay, list card, list stack, and list overlay view options. Apart from all these, you can define post numbers, determine post excerpts, tweak typography, style the feature image, control spacing, and many more.
- Offers predefined sections
- You will get to use some modern layout packs and highly customizable row columns.
- Responsive control on any size device.
- Allows to use of unlimited Google web fonts & system fonts
- Customization options with classic & gradient color and background
A free version is available for Qubely. Also, it comes in a Pro version with two different plans Annual and Lifetime.
Since Qubely offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can give this plugin a try to see how effective it is.
15. GutenBee – Gutenberg Blocks
Gutenbee comes with a collection of elegant and professional 31 blocks to enhance your designing experience and content creation workflow in the Gutenberg editor. If you are a new editor, you will find this plugin really helpful to extend your potential.
Of all the blocks in this plugin, post block, button block, and container block are the most popular. Its post block can help you to display items in flexible grids with category filtering and customizable queries from any post or custom post type. Other than that, you can list posts from any post type with fully responsive settings.
- The block’s options can be split into three distinct sections (styles, query, and layout).
- To narrow down the results, it offers category/taxonomy terms.
- Include or exclude certain posts.
- Enable or disable the pagination.
- Display the posts in an ascending or descending order.
This plugin is free to use.
How Do I Use Gutenberg Post Blocks Plugin?
So, I have covered all the 15 Best Gutenberg Post Block Plugin For WordPress. Now, let’s see how you can use the post block plugin to display your WordPress posts in a more dynamic way.
For this section, I’ll use the Gutenberg post blocks plugin by WPQode. So, let’s start with the installation process.
Step 1: Install the Gutenberg Post Blocks Plugin
This process is pretty simple, and I think almost everyone knows how to do it. However, here are the processes to install this plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site and head over to Plugins.
- Click on Plugins and select Add New.
- From the right side search box, search with “Post Block WPQode.”
- Once you get the plugin, simply install and activate it.
Step 2: Use The Post Blocks Plugin For Gutenberg
After successfully activating the plugin, now it’s time to create some beautiful post blocks on your site. Before that, make sure that you are on the block editor mode and not the classic editor. Once you are confirmed, let’s get started.
- Start by opening a new page inside the Gutenberg, and now we are ready to add our post block.
- Simply click on the (+) icon, and you will see all the Gutenberg blocks. From there, click on the post block button. And, now you can start customizing your post block from the right side bar’s Block menu.
As you can see, from this bar, you will get to use everything from global settings to queries, content visibility, color settings, alignment, and typography to customize your posts in your own way. So, let’s start with Global Control.
Step 3: Customizing The Post Block
From the Global Control menu, you can choose the layout of your post. When you click on the post layout box, you will get 6 grid options to select your layout from. Once done, you can move to set the width of your block, total column, and post count.
In fact, you can select the column, row gap, and rounded corner side. Finally, you can specify the excerpt word count. While you make the adjustment, you can see the changes on your screen accordingly. This way, you can fine-tune your design and make the most out of this plugin.
From this section, you can select or deselect your post’s category list. Also, you can specify the post query between random or the most popular posts. It also helps you to ascend or descend the post query order, specify the thumbnail size, and set the Read More Text.
In the content visibility section, you will find a boatload of options to determine how your post block is going to look. You can simply enable or disable these options as per your requirement. For example, if you wanted to display your post’s author name, date, taxonomy, and reading time, simply enable the button, and it will be added to your post block.
Now, from the color setting menu, you will get unlimited color options to style your post block. You can add different colors to match the post block with your theme. It allows you to specify colors for every single element on your post block.
Next up, we have the pagination alignment option. Here you can adjust the pagination based on which direction you want it to appear, for example, left to right or center.
With the help of this section, you can customize your post’s title, meta, description, button, and category typography. You will be able to set the font size, font-weight, and text transform of your meta, title, and post button. Also, you can specify the line height, letter spacing, and category font size of your post block.
Step 4: Customizing The Post Group
So, this is the feature that I like most about this plugin. With this post group feature, you can display all your similar posts in groups by specifying their categories. In your post group, you can set the category list, title, group image, and other options.
Step 5: Publish The Post
Once you have done all the changes, simply publish it, and you will see an entirely new set of post blocks added to your site.
And, that’s how you can add a post block using a Gutenberg post block plugin to your WordPress site.
So, Which Post Block Plugin Are You Picking?
So, this is all for this guide! 15 of the best Gutenberg post block plugin for WordPress. We hope this guide helped you find out the most suitable one for your WordPress site. However, if you ask my opinion, I’ll recommend the following-
- Gutenberg Post Blocks – A simple, easy-to-use, beginner-friendly, and the best solution for bloggers who want to make their posts more visually appealing.
- Gutentor – A neat and feature-rich solution for all types of websites.
- Kadence Blocks – A plugin with advanced layouts which gives you full control over the row and column layout of your website
Now you can enhance the look and functionality of your website posts using the most suitable Gutenberg Post Block plugin. So, which of the above Gutenberg Post Block plugins have you installed on your WordPress site? You can comment below to share your experience in this regard. We look forward to hearing from you.