I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments...Read more
If you’re a WooCommerce site owner, you must know the importance of showcasing or displaying the products on your site. Product images are necessary to draw your audience’s attention and keep them engaging.
In this case, simply placing the images or videos isn’t enough. You need to display your products in an eye-catching way. Here, a product slider works effectively to increase your WooCommerce stores’ engagement rates, sales, and conversion rates.
Using a product slider with a carousel is the best way to highlight all your products in a right and well-organized way. Fortunately, you can do this task with much ease using plugins.
That’s why we’ve come up with this guide that covers the 11 best WooCommerce product slider plugin with carousel (FREE). So, keep reading on to get the most suitable WooCommerce product slider plugin for you.
The Purpose of Product Slider and Carousel Plugins
We’re living in the digital era, and this reflects on our shopping habits. Now, maximum people tend to buy more and more products online. This is the reason the e-commerce business is growing day by day globally.
But having a good store is really challenging as the market is massive and competitors are also strong. So, to get people’s attention, you need to make your WooCommerce business stand out in one way or another.
By creating an eye-appealing product slider, you can attract more people. Product sliders usually display product images one after another. On the other side, a carousel displays several images at once, and also users can rotate the images. With a carousel, you can put several sliders in focus.
It doesn’t matter how many products you have; you can showcase a vast number of products immediately using slider plugins with Carousel. The best part is, it won’t even impact your page speed or slow down your web page.
What’s more, well, see the following reasons for which you should use the product slider and carousel plugin on your WooCommerce site.
- Installing a slider plugin will help you by providing a better user experience,
- It will also make your page look more professional and organized.
- You can turn your basic product review into intuitive and more engaging slideshows.
- These plugins will help you to showcase the versatility of your products.
- Allows the users to have control over how fast they want to view the product design.
- Customize product slides according to your site’s design to make them a perfect match.
What Is the Difference Between Slider and Carousel?
Many of us often get confused between product sliders and carousels. This section will clear all these out. Well, a slider and carousel are not the same things; both work differently to display your store products.
Usually, a slider slides or displays the product images horizontally and vertically. Actually most of the time, it shows horizontally with a momentum effect.
So, what is product carousel? Carousel is the advanced version of the product slider. It shows several product cards altogether on your page by creating a nice and presentable layout in a responsive manner.
Here are the common differences between slider and carousel.
|Allows viewing a set of images one at a time.||Allows viewing a set of content blocks one at a time,|
|Supports a large number of images||Supports a small number of elements, usually up to 6 or so.|
|Slides the images horizontally or vertically with a momentum effect||Rotates the images radially using distance and depth of fields.|
|Uses common image transitions like fade and wipe||Uses sliding transitions instead of fading transitions.|
|Uses buttons or thumbnails to view previous and next images.||Uses a visible button to allow viewing previous and next images.|
11 Best WooCommerce Product Slider Plugin Free With Carousel 2021
You’ll find several product slider plugins with a carousel, but not all of them will fit your needs. To ease this process of finding the reliable one, we’ve compiled a list of the 11 best WooCommerce product slider plugins with carousel. All of these are absolutely free of cost.
So, without any further ado, let’s take a look at them in detail.
1. WooCommerce Product Slider
Would you like to increase the sales of your WooCommerce based store? The WooCommerce product slider by WPQode will make this easier for you. An easy-to-use and beginner-friendly plugin to display all your products on your WooCommerce site. If you want to replace your site’s cross-sell, upsell, and products with a slider or carousel, this one will be best suited for you.
This plugin allows you to create an elegant and professional carousel to display anywhere you want on your site. Not only these, but you can also display your specific selected products on the homepage.
With the WooCommerce product slider, you don’t require any coding; simply use your own CSS, JS, and jQuery yourself. So, if you’re looking for a user-friendly as well as plugin with tons of features and functionality, simply opt for this one.
WooCommerce Product Slider Features:
- Compatible with both Elementor and Gutenberg.
- Multiple product sliders allow using more than one slider per page.
- Includes advanced typography settings and dynamic margin padding settings.
- The advanced slider settings provide custom-related products from taxonomy.
- You can set the product details so that they can be added to the cart button individually.
- Allows turning the upsell and cross-sell product slider on/off anytime.
- With this plugin, the best part is that you can display the product gallery of thumbnail images as a slider.
- Provides 1 block.
2. Product Slider for Woocommerce
The product slider for WooCommerce is a freemium plugin to create impressive product carousel sliders on your site. It is one of the most effective plugins that helps you to increase conversion and sales.
The very first benefit of using this plugin is you’ll get an extremely user-friendly shortcode generator to build a versatile product slider carousel. You can display several products in a tidy and professional way. This way, your site will run and load faster.
It is the best way to highlight your WooCommerce products, setting the slider title font size. In fact, you can make the most use of it to style the product sliders using its extremely easy admin UI.
Product Slider for Woocommerce Features:
- The built-in Shortcode Generator controls the look and function of the product slider easily.
- A total of 3 pre-designed themes.
- Supports more than one slider per page
- Includes unlimited color and styling options
- Handle a number of product columns through different devices.
- Supports RTL, all modern browsers, and translation ready.
- Compatible with any WooCommerce plugins and themes.
3. WooLentor – WooCommerce Elementor Add-ons + Builder
If you are running your site on Elementor page builder, then this WooLentor add-ons plugin is the perfect solution for you. This plugin includes a WooCommerce builder so that you can create custom product pages and archive pages.
You can make the most use of its unlimited background colors and images to build a more professional product slider or tab. It is a freemium plugin, so you can use it absolutely free and if required you can upgrade to the pro version for accessing more features.
- Equipped with 42 product layouts,
- The basic template builder comes in product grid, slider, and tab.
- Designed with unlimited color, font variations, and slider control option.
- Allows adding product QR code.
- Includes Ajax search widget and Ajax add to cart in your product detail page.
- Display product reviews and a form to submit reviews for the customers.
4. Product Slider and Carousel With Category for WooCommerce
Another best plugin is the product slider and carousel to slide WooCommerce products, featured products, and best-selling products. Using shortcodes, you can easily use this product slider and carousel plugin in your theme.
Even with this plugin, you can add category ID in the shortcode, and this way, you can sort the product category. It will help you display your products in a well-organized and professional sliding manner and display the product design from your theme.
So, if you need a plugin that will help you build a slick slider adding custom design, the product slider, and carousel plugin is the one for you.
Product Slider and Carousel Features:
- Contains 3 different shortcode types (WooCommerce product, best-selling, and featured products).
- Fully responsive with mobile and tablets.
- Lightweight, faster, Touch swipe enabled, and translation ready.
- Available autoplay on/off option and show/hide options for navigation and pagination.
- Allows adding unlimited sliders anywhere.
5. PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce
This one is a user-friendly and really simple to use plugin for creating a high-quality product slider and carousel for your WooCommerce product. It makes sure to display your products in an appealing way to the users anywhere via shortcodes.
There is no need to use any coding to build and add elements to the custom layout. The reason behind this is, this plugin has a built-in layout builder for your product slider. You will find it really easy to add CSS using this layout builder.
Moreover, if your site is running with RTL language, you can use this plugin without any hassle. This plugin supports RTL languages greatly. Above all these, you can add custom ribbons, slider container style, choose product query order, and many more using this effective plugin.
PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce Features:
- Comes in tons of options to handle slider functionality, slide speed, display or hide navigation, and dots.
- Helps you to add a custom number of slider columns for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Different settings like slider rewind & loop, slider stop on hover, slider center, dots, etc.
- Display slider navigation by setting positions like top-right, top-left, bottom-left, bottom-right, middle, and middle fixed.
- Touch and mouse drag enable.
- An SEO-friendly plugin that allows using lazy load to delay loading product thumbnails.
6. YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carousel
YITH comes with a range of plugins that are needed to create a high-quality site. Among all these plugins, the YITH WooCommerce product slider carousel plugin is for building tidy plus professional product sliders for your business.
With this plugin, you can locate your product slider in strategic spots of your site to engage customers more and increase sales. It includes all the basic features, just like the other product sliding plugins.
But it’s specialty is, it allows displaying of several products at the same time and even let them scroll automatically. This way, your customers can see all the products altogether. So, if you want to give your product slider a professional look using this feature, you can give this plugin a try.
YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carouse Features:
- Endless loop and sliding speed for products in the slider.
- Allows to set a maximum number of products to the slider.
- Animation of entrance and exit for products.
- You can sort the products by name, date, and price and can also categorize them.
- Compatible with almost all themes which are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines.
- Support autoplay and show/hide titles for the slider.
7. WooCommerce Product Carousel Slider Pro
A feature-rich plugin with an advanced shortcode generator, that enables you to create and display professional and responsive product sliders anywhere in your WooCommerce store. Besides that, you can add an awesome carousel slider to attract your customers and keep them engaged.
Its touch and swipe-enabled feature make your products viewable from any device. That means all your products will display perfectly on any device, from desktop, mobile, to tablets of any size. Which, in turn, increases the chances for more sales.
WooCommerce Product Carousel Slider Pro Features:
- Unlimited product display slider and carousel.
- Provides all unique settings for each product slider and carousel.
- Supports autoplay, slide speed, and mouse over stop option.
- Background color, font size, font color, changing options for product title, cart button, price, and navigational arrow.
- Compatible with all modern browsers and translation-ready.
8. WooCommerce Product Carousel, Slider & Grid Ultimate
An extremely easy-to-use plugin that will automatically generate a shortcode for you to create unlimited product sliders, carousels, and grids. It will allow you to generate shortcodes dynamically anywhere, just by a few mouse clicks to display your product sliders and carousel.
If you are a beginner and want to get started with your WooCommerce product sliding, you’ll find this plugin really convenient for you. With its simple interface, you can create your product slider without spending too much of your valuable time.
WooCommerce Product Carousel, Slider & Grid Ultimate Features:
- A total of 3 different themes for product slider, carousel, and grid.
- Customization for latest, older, and featured products.
- Fully advanced setting panel with customized badge or ribbon.
- Auto resizes and crop images and enable/disable upscaling images.
- Comes in an advanced setting panel for you.
9. Carousel Slider – WordPress Plugin
If you need an SEO-friendly WooCommerce carousel and slider, you’ll find this plugin much handy. It is a touch and grab-enabled WordPress plugin that will help you build a highly responsive and customizable carousel slider for your WooCommerce site.
Using this plugin, you can set your product categories, tags, best-selling products, featured products, and go on. In fact, it will also help you to configure the total number of items to display for desktop, tablet, mobile, and even for small desktops.
Carousel Slider – WordPress Plugin Features:
- Integrated with Owl Carousel 2 for the ultimate device support.
- Hide/show product title, rating, sale tag, wishlist, etc.
- The lightweight approach only loads stuff when you use the carousel.
- Unlimited color option and allows choosing the navigation type.
- Allows multiple carousels on the same page.
- Compatible with all major browsers.
10. WordPress Carousel — Responsive Image Slider for WordPress
The last one is the WordPress carousel that is one of the most powerful and user-friendly plugins. It works best to create a professional and attractive carousel for your WooCommerce products, images, posts, etc.
It allows you to drag-and-drop the selected images from your WordPress media library and also WooCommerce products. This one is perfect for you if you’re searching for a responsive and highly customizable plugin.
WordPress Carousel Features:
- Allows showing or hiding the product name, image, price, rating, add to cart button, etc.
- Creates multiple carousels on the same page.
- Filters products by types like categories, latest, and specific products.
- Including 3 different carousel modes (Standard, Ticker, and Center).
- Set carousel pagination dots margin.
- 8+ different navigation positions.
11. Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce
Do your products have too many images? The product gallery slider plugin will help you to display all these product images by adding a carousel in your WooCommerce default gallery section.
Once installing this plugin, it allows you to display all your products in a stylish and professional way to grab the customer’s attention. Its built-in shortcode generator will help you to modify the product slider like a pro.
Product Gallery Slider for WooCommerce Features:
- Responsive layouts for all devices.
- Supports slider autoplay options and navigation.
- On/off lightbox setting options for thumbnail images.
- Compatible with almost all premium themes.
- Supports RTL and thumbnails to show.
How Do I Add a Carousel in WooCommerce?
Now that you know what are the best plugins for product sliders and carousels, let’s see how to add a carousel in WooCommerce. Here, we’ll choose WooCommerce Product Slider as an example to show the detailed processes.
Note that, to use this specific plugin, you need to install the WooCommerce plugin. So, let’s have a look at the processes-
Install the Plugin:
It’s obvious that you need to install the plugin to start adding product sliders and carousels to your store. So, log in to your WordPress dashboard, then go to the plugins menu and click add new.
Type “WooCommerce product slider” in the search bar. Once you’ve got the plugin, simply install and activate it. And the installation process is done. Now you’re all set to add the product slider and carousel.
Add Cross-Sell and Up-Sell Products:
From the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Product > All Product. Now, from all the product lists, select any one product as your need. Then a new page will appear, and from here, select the Linked Product Button. Then choose your preferred product for Upsell and cross-sell. After that, hit the Update button, and it’s done.
Add WooCommerce Products to The Carousel:
Now, navigate to the Product slider plugin, make changes if you want and save the changes. Once saved, it will automatically add a carousel to your product slider.
Publish the WooCommerce Products Carousel:
Once adding the WooCommerce product to the carousel, again go to the Product slider plugin > Add New. Then, type the gallery name in the Add new gallery box, select your specific products and click the publish button.
The plugin will save the product’s carousel and display its shortcode. You just need to copy the shortcode and then navigate to Pages > Add New. Select the (+) button from this page, click the shortcode option from the dropdown box, and paste the shortcode into the box. Lastly, click publish, and you can see the changes after clicking the View Page option.
A Few Tips to Consider While Using the Product Slider and Carousel Plugin
Though all these plugins are enough to build a professional-looking product display, there is something that you can follow to get the best out of these plugins. So, let’s have a look at them-
- Make sure to display the slider or carousel in a way, where it can draw the customer’s attention correctly.
- It will be better if you place the slider or carousel anywhere except the top of your webpage. It may make them less important.
- Optimize for mobile by adjusting the mobile view to gi9ve the viewers the best experience possible.
- You should use high-quality product images to ensure to grab the attention of your customers.
Skyrocket Your WooCommerce sales Using Product Slider Plugin with Carousel
So, these are our selected 11 Best WooCommerce Product Slider Plugin With Carousel. You can use them absolutely free; these are responsive, lightweight, and incorporated with advanced features to create product sliders for your WooCommerce site.
Not all plugins work the same way, so if you’re a beginner, WooCommerce Product Slider will be the perfect option for you. In contrast, if you need more technical aspects, then you can opt for WordPress Carousel and WooLentor.
Here, we’re wrapping up this guide. We hope you like our best WooCommerce product slider plugins list.
Let us know which plugin you use on your WooCommerce site; also share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below.
I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments in search. My interest in the technical side of SEO was sparked early on in my digital marketing career, and has increased with each project I've worked on - both agency-side and now within SEO Tools.