I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments...Read more
Do you have an affiliate or product review site? Are you looking for the best WordPress review plugins to make your review posts stand out from the others?
Well, in that case, I will get you covered.
In this guide, I have created a list of the top 10 WordPress review plugins that will help you enhance your website’s product reviews, user experience, as well as getting a rich snippet in the SERP. So, without any further delay, let’s dig into the plugins.
Why You Need Reviews on Your Website?
Simply put, while purchasing any product online, maximum people lookout for product reviews to make sure that they are purchasing the right one. However, the following statistics will make it clearer to you.
- A study by BrightLocal found that 87% of people consider reading product reviews before buying any product.
- According to Statista, in 2021, “nearly 70% of online shoppers typically read between one and six reviews before making a purchasing decision.”
- Another study found that “a single product review can result in a 10% increase in sales, and 200 reviews can result in as much as a 44% increase in sales.”
- In the USA, 54% of online buyers read reviews for every product they purchase
- The Bazaarvoice network conducted an analysis of 57 million reviews and 35 billion plus product page views. What they found after this analysis was that product reviews not only increased the number of conversions but also encouraged overall traffic, SEO rankings, and other reviews.
Now, you know why it is essential to add product reviews to your posts or web pages. But, in recent days, user engagement and user journey matter the most for every website. So, you need to make sure that your product reviews are displayed in a better way than your competitors.
Keeping this in mind, let’s move forward to the next section of this guide.
What Is Review Plugin Used For?
Review plugins help display your product reviews differently from others. Usually, there are two major functions of WordPress review plugins. For example,
- Create an instant and unique review box, including different features like pros & cons, features, and their ratings, total product rating, etc.
- Ensures rich snippets in the SERP.
When users view the product details instantly, along with all the product features, pros & cons, and ratings on your website, they will find it more convenient than reading the entire product details. In fact, it is one of the best ways to improve user experience.
And WordPress review plugins can make these things possible by providing product reviews with a user-friendly interface. You can provide all your product details with a better content presentation as well as a quick and easy view of each of them.
As this process is less time-consuming for the users to get an idea for specific products, this helps to improve your site’s UI/UX. Apart from these. You will see a rise in traffic, CTR, conversion rate, and improved search engine ranking.
10 Best WordPress Review Plugins (Ratings and Schema)
Now that you know the importance of having product reviews and how WordPress review plugins can help you to stand out, it’s time to find out the best plugins that can help you out in this process.
So, here are the 10 best WordPress review plugins for you.
1. WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers
The first and the top best one on my list is the WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers. It is one of the best product review plugins by WPQode that you can have right now. The WordPress review plugin for editor and customers is a powerful yet much flexible one available right now in the market.
This plugin is an all-in-one solution for your website that can allow you to show product ratings in categories, rating widgets, product features, pros, and cons, etc.
Best of all, using this useful plugin, you can monetize your review box. All thanks to its product Button feature, which allows you to add the product purchase link as a button so that you can directly visit the product page to purchase.
Besides that, this product review plugin is fully responsive, user-friendly, and allows you to customize things as you want. Beginners will also find it really easy to use and boost the page viewing experience for the users. In addition to that, you can use this plugin for any type of affiliate or niche site. So, if you need a distinct and more user-friendly review box on your site, this is the plugin that you are waiting for.
WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers Feature
- Allows adding a short description of your product.
- Have an option to add all the unique features of products.
- You can rate your product based on category or features.
- The comparison table of pros and cons helps to provide a detailed idea of the product.
- Best of all, it shares a total score calculation of each point or total rating category.
- Also, it allows adding editorial ratings on the sidebar as a sticky
- Supports schema markup for individual reviews so that search engines can easily get your site’s content.
- An intuitive and user-friendly shortcode generator doesn’t require any manual coding.
- Compatible with all the latest themes, plugins, and editors.
You can use this plugin for free, but you can subscribe to the paid version to access and make the most out of its advanced features. Considering the client’s need, this plugin includes three different pricing plans –
2. WP Review Pro (Freemium)
WP review pro developed by MyThemeShop is a freemium plugin that is designed with a lot of functionality. It doesn’t matter whether you are reviewing a product on your review post, book, movies, games, paintings, and anything else; this plugin is perfect for any type of product review.
You can choose from different rating systems which match your products. For example, it includes-
- Star Rating Types
- Point Rating Type
- Percentage Rating Type
- Circle Review Type
- Thumbs Rating Type
In fact, there is a schema markup added to the review box, which helps you to get rich snippets on Google’s result page. In addition to reviewing single products, you can create a product comparison table to compare the features and add pros & cons to make the review box more detailed.
Apart from these, you can tailor your review box and other elements exactly the way you want with its several style options.
WP Review Pro’s Features
- Comes in more than 15 pre-made templates to choose from.
- Supported by a total of 19 types of snippets.
- Compatible with Any WordPress Theme.
- Integrated with Google Places, Yelp, WooCommerce, Facebook, and other social media reviews.
- The advanced options panel allows making changes in settings, configurations, and other options in a very user-friendly manner.
- It also has 10 custom widgets that you can use to your footer, sidebar, and other widgets enable areas.
- You can also upload custom icons to rate your products.
As I have mentioned above, it is a freemium plugin, which means there is a free option. However, the free version comes with limited features and functionalities. So, you can try out the free version first, and then you can go for the paid option to access all the templates and all the advanced features.
And the WP Review Pro cost $67.00.
3. Taqyeem WordPress Review Plugin
It is a premium WordPress review and rating plugin by TieLabs. It is one of the best and top-rated review plugins that you can use to add beautiful reviews and ratings to your posts and pages.
The main aim of this plugin is to provide unlimited customization options so that you can match the review box with your website and create something the way you want. It allows you to change the color, font, style, and even the criteria also.
Whether you are creating a review post, custom review post, or page-type product review, it will implement schema markup automatically. This way, you will have a chance to get a rich snippet in the SERP and reach more and more traffic.
- Supports unlimited color and criteria customization.
- The 500+ Google Web Fonts or typography options are more than enough for any website.
- Supported by RTL,
- Po and mo files are included for localization support
- It allows users to rate.
- Consists of three different review widgets — Best, Recent & rand.
- 3 different review styles: Stars, Points & percentage.
- You can use multiple options for the rating image.
You can utilize these unlimited customization options and advanced features only at $29. It is only a one-time fee unless you upgrade your package. Also, it has other plans, and here they are-
- Regular (6 months support) — $29
- Regular (12 months support) — $38
- Extended (6 months support) — $299
- Extended (12 months support) — $401.75
4. Let’s Review
Another WordPress review plugin on my list by codetipi is let’s review. If you want to add review boxes with valid JSON-LD schema, this responsive plugin is for you. It will help you to create beautiful, modern, and professional-looking review boxes for your website.
Despite being a very powerful plugin with a lot of illustrated and speedy drag and drop options, it is really easy to use. You will find this plugin convenient to add unlimited criteria, pros, and cons to your product review box.
More than that, it lets you add unlimited affiliate buttons, including unique animation, to make the review box more fancy. With all these features and customization options, you can easily create custom-looking review boxes matching your website design.
Let’s Review’s Features
- Allows adding multiple formats to the review box, like Percentage, points, stars, custom icon, and image file.
- The default options section lets you save time by setting the default options like the accent color, design, animation type, skin color style, criteria, and many more.
- Its powerful widget comes in different options to choose from, like design, order, and filter options.
- Integrated with PO/ MO files to make both the frontend and backend translate ready into any language.
- If you want to show multiple images in your review box, you can use the gallery option to get the sleek full-screen slideshow.
This all-in-one and fully-featured plugin offers four different pricing plans-
- Regular (6 months support) — $29
- Regular (12 months support) — $38
- Extended (6 months support) — $375
- Extended (12 months support) — $506.25
5. Ratings & Reviews
Ratings and reviews plugin for WordPress is best to add reviews and ratings to any of your website’s posts, including WooCommerce products also. While using this plugin, all you need to do is select the post type, and it will display all the required information and elements to you. It includes-
- List of Reviews
- Add Review Button
- Submission Form
- Stars and
In fact, with this plugin, you can add a “vote up and down” option to your posts. The best part about this plugin is it allows you to display your product images as a gallery slider with an option of autorotation. Once the initial setup is done, you can customize the gallery look by changing its height, width, cropping, etc.
Ratings & Reviews’ Features
- It displays the price of the product along with the review rating in the reviews slider widget.
- For a product review, it allows setting up a single rating or multi-ratings.
- You can use this plugin on the product page or set it up as a separate single review page.
- It helps you to sort products by average rating.
- In-built settings help you to customize the colors of rating elements, loaders, pagination, stars, links, and buttons.
- Includes separate pages for review submission, single review page, all reviews page, reviews dashboard.
- The templates system lets you modify the template files and custom CSS styles.
You can start using this plugin at $20, and then if you find it useful, you can extend the period. Here what the packages this plugin offers to you.
- Regular (6 months support) — $20
- Regular (12 months support) — $25.63
- Extended (6 months support) — $100
- Extended (12 months support) — $128.13
6. Ultimate Blocks
Ultimate Blocks is a free Gutenberg blocks Plugin that is perfect for bloggers and marketers. This plugin comes with 15+ blocks, including a review box. And the main aim of this plugin is to make it really easy for you to create a better and more engaging review box for your products.
With the help of this review block, you can add an attractive, more engaging, conversion-focused, and professional-looking review box with many features on your website pages.
You don’t need to do other stuff to make your review box optimize to get rich snippets in the SERP, as it has added schema markup. Apart from these, it includes tons of customization options. So, you can create a review box for your products matching your website design.
Ultimate Blocks’ Features
- This plugin is optimized for speed, so there is nothing to worry about site speed.
- A fully responsive, SEO-friendly, and well-built plugin.
- The review Block is already schema-enabled.
- Gives a total rating of the product and also rates the product features.
- Allows adding product description, features, star rating, a summary, and a CTA button to the review box.
This plugin is absolutely free to use.
7. WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin
It is a JSON-LD-based structure data solution for WordPress, which you can also use to create a review box for your website products. This easy-to-use plugin offers both single or multi-criteria base review and rating boxes for your website post, page, custom post type, and even WooCommerce.
Besides using it, you can efficiently conduct affiliate marketing on your site. Displaying the product features, pros and cons, summary, and affiliate button of products, you can give your potential customers more insight and lead them closer to buying.
While using this plugin, it will give you full freedom to customize the style in which you want to display your product reviews. For example, you can change the colors, typography, and other styles matching your website design.
WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema’s Features
- Allows generating structured data bot manually or automatically.
- Helps you to add affiliate marketing or product Review by using shortcode.
- Includes multiple rating types to display your products, such as numerical and star ratings.
- Supports a lot of advanced options, including filtering, sorting, searching, and an easy management experience.
- Offers customization options for colors, typography, and other style aspects.
WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin is a freemium plugin. You can use it for free, but the features will be limited. If you want to use all the advanced features, you can purchase the pro version. Here are the different price ranges of this plugin.
- Single Domain/ Site License – $29.00
- 5 Domains/ Sites License – $99.00
- Unlimited Domains/ Sites License – $199.00
8. WP Ultimate Review
With this new but effective plugin, you can easily manage product review boxes and make them more readable to the users. It includes additional; customization options to ensure more details to the review box.
The review box is pretty simple which allows you to add features and their ratings, a short summary, and gives a total rating of your product.
In fact, you can add a buy now button in your review box to help the users to navigate to the product page to purchase it easily and help you to generate more money.
WP Ultimate Review’s Features
- Offers different product review templates to choose from.
- Includes multiple rating styles, like star, percents, point, and pie chart
- You can create additional review fields, like value, appearance, quality, etc.
- You can set the maximum score for the product rating, such as text input, dropdown selection, or a number of stars.
It is a free plugin.
9. Ultimate Reviewer
Ultimate reviewer is a WordPress plugin that can turn any theme into a full review site. If you are a WPBakery page builder and Elementor user, you can use this one to create your own custom review template for your products.
Using this drag and drop builder, you can have some simple-looking review boxes including ratings, pros and cons, criterion, and summaries. It comes in different pre-built review templates to choose from.
The ultimate reviewer WordPress plugin also helps you to build a comparison table so that you can compare different products of yours. Apart from that, you will get to use widgets to display the product reviews.
Ultimate Reviewer’s Features
- Allows you to display your own review as well as the user review.
- Includes unlimited rating styles like stars, circles, gauges, percentages, bars, and go on.
- You can insert the review box both manually and automatically for your posts, pages, and custom posts.
- Supported with schema markup to help show search results with rich snippets.
- Helps to add product review templates via a widget.
It is a premium plugin by ghost pool, so you can’t use it for free. Here are the licenses of the ultimate reviewer plugin and their costs.
- Regular (6 months support) — $36
- Regular (12 months support) — $47.63
- Extended (6 months support) — $225
- Extended (12 months support) — $300
It is a premium and feature-rich plugin that allows you to add a review box including product score, pros and cons, summary, and multiple criteria. This plugin is one of the best-featured plugins on my list.
This flexible plugin comes in a responsive layout and structure so that you can create a review box for any type of product without any limitations. All you need to do is select a template and put the required information about the products.
Best of all, it has different customizable themes to match your needs and website design. In fact, each theme includes a responsive layout to adapt to any device. So, when user experience is your concern, this plugin can be a perfect fit for your site.
- You will get unlimited templates, review boxes per post, criteria per review, comparison tables.
- Allows customizing each theme, color, label, and text.
- You can add affiliate links in two ways (Custom Tabs and Custom links features)
- Provides shortcodes for review boxes, tables, and lists of boxes.
- In fact, you can set the criteria for your product review, colors, add custom panels of score range and links, change star icons, labels, font sizes, add pros, cons, summary, and much more.
- Includes different rating modes such as 5 Stars, Bars, Single Criteria
- You can use different Review Boxes Widgets, including sorting modes, in your WordPress site.
- Display reviews boxes and user reviews inside the review box are sorted in different ways.
It is a premium plugin, and it has no free version. To use this plugin, you need to purchase a license for a specific duration. So, here are the packages of this plugin.
- Regular (6 months support) — $29
- Regular (12 months support) — $38
- Extended (6 months support) — $195
- Extended (12 months support) — $258.75
Which Criteria You Must Pay Attention to While Choosing Plugin?
Different plugins come with different functionalities and features. That’s why, when it comes to displaying your product details in a review box, make sure to look out for the following features.
- The plugin must be compatible with all the latest plugins, PHP, themes, and editors.
- A distinct, SEO-friendly, and user-friendly product rating box.
- There should be options to provide product features along with their ratings.
- Make sure the plugin offers a sorting feature to provide bad or good things about the products.
- A clean and easily understandable interface.
- It will be best if the plugin is able to integrate with the WooCommerce plugin.
- It should offer several options to display reviews on your website, including shortcodes and widgets.
- There must be settings for customizing fields in the reviews. This will help you to create a custom review box as you want.
- The update history should be frequent.
- The plugin should provide great support.
You can’t underestimate the power of a WordPress product review and rating plugin for your website. It will play a vital role to improve your website’s user experience and user engagement.
Apart from this, it will help you to rank higher with rich-snippets, generate more sales and boost your income. Keeping all these benefits in mind, I have shared a list of the 10 best WordPress review plugins in this article.
For your convenience, here is a brief list of some of the best review plugins.
- WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers: A free but powerful and user-friendly plugin to create amazing product reviews to keep the customer engaged.
- Taqyeem WordPress Review Plugin: A premium feature-rich plugin that is really cost-effective than the other competitors.
- WP Review Pro: It is a simple review plugin that is suitable for any type of product.
I hope you find this guide to be useful. So, let us know, what do you think about all these WordPress review plugins? Did you try any of them? Also, if you have queries, feel free to post them in the comment section below.
I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments in search. My interest in the technical side of SEO was sparked early on in my digital marketing career, and has increased with each project I've worked on - both agency-side and now within SEO Tools.